Frogans is like the Web’s younger cousin
More precisely, Frogans is a new Internet publishing standard (see ICANN’s case study): Frogans sites are not Web sites but rather eye-catching graphic objects of any shape that work on any smartphone, tablet, computer and other connected device, even with little bandwidth.
Navigation of Frogans sites is fun, secure, user-friendly and respectful of private data.
It’s ideal for a new generation of online communication, advertising, gaming, gambling and e-commerce services.
Get a taste of Frogans:
A safe and original online experience for Frogans users:
- enjoy graphic content you have never seen before
- access sites even in low bandwidth conditions
- navigate without risk of virus infection
- reduce risks of typo-squatting and phishing during navigation
- control your personal data and how it is shared with third parties
- keep sites on your screen on a permanent basis
A creative and cost-effective channel for Frogans publishers:
- create free form objects that live outside of a browser window
- reach virtually any connected user, whatever device they use, with a simple address
- develop and maintain content efficiently: your code will work the same on any screen
- keep your usual servers and technical environment: existing APIs work with Frogans
- publish natively in any human language
- register any available address written in the alphabet of your choice
A vast choice of available premium Frogans addresses:
Each Frogans site has an address that consists of a network name and a site name separated by the * character (they are not domain names).
You can register Frogans addresses in most alphabets:
Check availability and register your own Frogans addresses right now in US Dollars or in Euros.